• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Keep the nights cool and it'll keep that stuff in check. Get a week of like 70/60 and it'll be on
True, seem to notice a few trees already getting pink buds, and my allergies on a uptick since I’ve been outside today
Love it
In all seriousness I don’t think this warmer stuff lasts, I just have a feeling we’re gonna see a pretty big cooldown after this, then some models try to switch us back To a zonal pacific blast after, guess we’ll see

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
This might be the first Feb in 2 or 3 years that we didnt have budding/flowering trees.
No way, I got some last 2 weeks even out here . Look you will see some! Just no where near last 2 years though. Things been budding and blooming though last 2 weeks if you took a look at some woods ! Next 2 weeks though will make a difference , not much in the way of frost and freeze chances , oh yeah it’s gonna take off .

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Already got maples and cherries blooming here , even outside raleighs UHI. Here’s one in countryside form a little over a week ago . Bradford’s are about to pop though with this spell.

Might get a mega frost that ruins everything in 7-10 days