• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a suppressed look is not a bad sign with it being this far out. The good look is still there.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

And here comes the snow into NE GA, Upstate SC, and likely into NC.

Maybe I'm totally missing something but I see a bunch of warm moisture coming out of Texas and the 540 retreating - but I'm only out to 240 - and like I said - correct me if I'm wrong

EDIT - Got the rest of the run and I recant - except temps

My Neil Young music worked! That's the kind of amplification I want to see!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Wait...what?

So this thing goes from being suppressed to being pulled out of the gulf by that system that's in the north and phasing?

That's certainly interesting.

Maybe I'm totally missing something but I see a bunch of warm moisture coming out of Texas and the 540 retreating - but I'm only out to 240 - and like I said - correct me if I'm wrong

Now, lets just fix these temps cause I see too much green and yellow. Nice run this far out. This is a great period to watch.

We don't worry about little things like temps @ 10 days out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back