• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double barreled HP at 132...18z didn't have that. I have a feeling it's going to cut or get suppressed.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

WHEW that first system is kaput around the 05th

Yup, it's going to cut, not surprised by that at ALL.

Massive cut.. but the big problem is timing. If it comes a little earlier, ice storm. A little later, snow. It will have to come at the perfect time between those high pressures to cut (and for now, the GFS shows that)

Massive cut.. but the big problem is timing. If it comes a little earlier, ice storm. A little later, snow. It will have to come at the perfect time between those high pressures to cut (and for now, the GFS shows that)

Hell on my end, it looks like it might go up and help us out for the next threat. Can't say I hate that idea.

the gfs is about to do the same thing it did in the 18z and turn the first system into blocking perhaps.

Hell on my end, it looks like it might go up and help us out for the next threat. Can't say I hate that idea.

What makes you figure that? Even if it slides along the coast the backside of the low would amp the high and trough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent agreement run with the 18z for that first system. Now, here comes the good part.

if those two waves that I see that cross the US and Canada fuse we're about to see a major block and I'm guessing that's what happened on the 18z.

It appears that the bigger system will come in at a later time as I been stating. There should be a low poping up across the Plains by the 8th or so.

I'll be glad to be corrected, but it looks more like a late March/early April run than anything else - to me, anyway

Dang, the 0Z GFS preliminary maps are looking really good for maybe something special from the 2nd storm. Let's see.

computer just locked up on me completely -.-.

well there are some changes but this might end up being a late bloomer Carolina event again, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back