• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

Expect to see some pics , videos tomorow. The rainforest sweet spot down in SW NC should do well tommorow. Highlands, Cashiers back over to Roseman down to the GA/NC line should jackpot a 3 to 4 inch lollipop.

There's already moisture over in AL, moving east. I'd expect flurries after midnight as this moisture moves into GA. This is a good sign! 20200207_215828.jpg

I thought for that system precip was modeled prettt well? Mets just thought ground temps wouldn’t allow for much with acum?
Factors in play were CAA being under modeled , QPF spatially & magnitude (more so I believe), ground temps were more so of a supporting point that Mets used when really the issue at hand was temps & QPF that led to them no forecasting 8-12”.

This is a nowcast. Temps will be close. Precip rates may be the deciding factor. IMO NAM isn’t the best inside 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winning!!!
7a90ad110cdc6224b9b14b1f8f172790.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back