• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

The snow depth maps are sometime over conservative. In 2017 they had nobody in GA over 2 inches and some got a foot like the clown maps said. That storm was nuts tho so who knows

Down to 34 here..and unlike these “north metro” clowns, I’ve got a legit Atlanta address. I ain’t giving up hope yet

I used to be an itp hipster when the ice storm of 04 hit. Then I grew up, got married, had kids and became a very happy North metro clown with great schools and very little crime. The additional snow is just a bonus ☃

It's definitely clear out there....moon was out and everything. I've had clear skies for hours now. Currently at 32 with a dewpoint of 27.
Drove up to
It's definitely clear out there....moon was out and everything. I've had clear skies for hours now. Currently at 32 with a dewpoint of 27.
It’s 28 here in Hiawassee.. saying it’s going to be 25 at the start at 7am. Drove up here from home in Cherokee county Ga. wondering how much here in Hiawassee and if I will be able to get home tomorrow afternoon??

The snow depth maps are sometime over conservative. In 2017 they had nobody in GA over 2 inches and some got a foot like the clown maps said. That storm was nuts tho so who knows
We are sitting at 30 in Chastain Park area with onset of precip looking at 9am give or take. Having a hard time believing this will be a rain event around here. But I’ve been burned before.

I don’t think so. It only includes the snowfall with the kuchera estimates on the ratios. There’s some snow depth maps that include compaction.
Oh I’m an idiot I forgot about the snow depth parameter that’s y it wouldn’t.. geez I’m tired.

Back