• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

I have a hard time seeing a rain event to start and not transition to snow where I live in paulding as I'm at 31 degrees right now and upper atmosphere is favorable as well it's going to be colder unless it just doesn't have measurable rain

What will it take for more Alabama peeps to get in on the action... I want more than an appetizer of snow we got this morning for 15 minutes in total ugh

Welp back to being skeptical here on the NW side of town lol. The trends were all too good today. Back to reality lol

Well the 3KM is Namming me hard with 4.5" on the 10:1 and 2.5" on kuchera. I'm not really buying the Kuchera or the 10:1 since FFC said they believe a 7.5 to 1 will be what we get.
Yeah that would be a solid 3.1-3.2. I’m not sure if Kuchera includes compaction, does anyone know?

Yeah that would be a solid 3.1-3.2. I’m not sure if Kuchera includes compaction, does anyone know?
I don’t think so. It only includes the snowfall with the kuchera estimates on the ratios. There’s some snow depth maps that include compaction.

Back