• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 6th-7th

Only about .5 in Roanoke. Dry slot killed us. Going to finish with close to 2 I believe
Yea, i did not stay up to see what wen wrong but at 1 AM it was still 36 and mixing a little. we waisted a little getting to freezing but I guess it took longer because we never had rates too? HRRR being the persistent drier model won this one but I think we busted drier even than that. I know it had us in a dry slot some runs and flirting with it the rest. But yea, I'v got .5 too and that's at 1400 feet. My kid said where she went to work in the city it is only a car topper. Congrats to those who won to our south this time!

135e6d9c86f94d0d67da53b06c93e267.jpg

2d0e88440811a0bb74a7c87397ec2b3b.jpg

d7d8d15a111baf84686c61c67eb1da52.jpg

Solid 4-4.5 really pretty morning. The two of my boys that went loves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135e6d9c86f94d0d67da53b06c93e267.jpg

2d0e88440811a0bb74a7c87397ec2b3b.jpg

d7d8d15a111baf84686c61c67eb1da52.jpg

Solid 4-4.5 really pretty morning. The two of my boys that went loves it

Woo congrats. Nothing more exciting for a kid than snow.

It’s still coming down here in Greensboro. Probably won’t amount to more than an inch all said and done, but after yesterday I wasn’t expecting to wake up to any snow at all so this is a nice surprise.

Only thing I would of changed I would of stayed in cashiers. But the reason I didn’t is my little red 99 cavalier would have gotten stuck and it would have been a dangerous ride from that elevation

Yeah took a big L today in Roanoke. Less than .5 inches here when every model had at least 3 inches. In fact it’s actually just changed back to rain. I would’ve been very mad today if we didn’t bullseye last Sunday with 6 inches so thank goodness for that haha. This is just one of those you take an L on. I have a feeling there will be more chances for us here till the end of winter so that’s good. Overall, congrats to everyone in the south who got good snow, really happy for y’all.

Yeah took a big L today in Roanoke. Less than .5 inches here when every model had at least 3 inches. In fact it’s actually just changed back to rain. I would’ve been very mad today if we didn’t bullseye last Sunday with 6 inches so thank goodness for that haha. This is just one of those you take an L on. I have a feeling there will be more chances for us here till the end of winter so that’s good. Overall, congrats to everyone in the south who got good snow, really happy for y’all.
Also keep in mind our snow season is a bit longer than most on here. Hopefully, we can get the one near V day to make up for those that got screwed with this one.

Back