• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

I am thinking 6 to 8 for Wake Forest northeast to Newport News, between US 1 to 85 and 258. 4 to 6 from east of Raleigh between 64 and 264. 2 to 4 from south of 85 and 40 from Durham and Raleigh to Fayetteville.

I am thinking 6 to 8 for Wake Forest northeast to Newport News, between US 1 to 85 and 258. 4 to 6 from east of Raleigh between 64 and 264. 2 to 4 from south of 85 and 40 from Durham and Raleigh to Fayetteville.
I got most of the Raleigh area in 1” to 4”. Higher north in Virginia.

I'm a visual learner, I need a map

Whatever NAM is showing for accumulations now I would say cut it in half and that is probably what you end up with because it usually over amps systems
I tend to agree with cutting those totals but since it's upgrade it does not seem to be as bad as it used to be.... I'd say go 70% of total qpf.

Everyone says the NAM is over amping the system ... but what if it’s not .. eps and sref have been INCREASING snow totals all day now with wide swaths of 3-4 inches across NC .. I think maybe it’s not OVER AMPED all the other models are just UNDER AMPED .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back