• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

Even then probably from a line from Pickens travelers rest north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Models have painted 2-5 across eastern Greenville, Spartanburg, and Cherokee counties consistently l. They’re likely going to see that much and if the warm nose isn’t quite as stout from a slightly less amped NAM, then that’s really going to make it interesting.

I’m not sure where you in Union County, but I’m in Wingate and I’ve said several times that I wouldn’t be surprised to see us get in on the deform band for a time tomorrow night. I’ve seen it a few times with this set up.
I'm in Hemby Bridge and I've thought the same thing, but you would have the better chance than us on the Western end of the County.

I'm in Hemby Bridge and I've thought the same thing, but you would have the better chance than us on the Western end of the County.
Yeah in both of those cases the way the band pivoted, it kept us snowing a few hours longer than the western part of the county. The 2000 Crusher is also a decent example. The snow had tapered off I’m CLT and was still going strong in Union, Stanley, and SE Cabarrus

Clouds have been breaking up some here, still mostly cloudy, atm. Hoping we get some more clearing soon as the drier air moves in.

Back