• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern FEB 3-6 2024 System

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how one random piece of energy in the NS has a domino effect on this whole setup. The southern wave being weaker and suppressed is not helping matters either. What a setup this could be. We're running out of time but we still have time.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

I said it a few days ago.....someone is going to get a surprise out of the ULL cold with all the moisture that is going to be hanging around. I really like the area from Huntsville to Chattanooga to Atlanta if this occurs. Ive seen a few members of the globals showing this here and there....It would be like betting on the Lions to win the Super Bowl next week......slim chance, but WTH, Im in!!
The vort in question isn't of polar origin. It'll be too warm absent a cold source to the north and east. It's DOA for our area I'm sad to say.

It's crazy how one random piece of energy in the NS has a domino effect on this whole setup. The southern wave being weaker and suppressed is not helping matters either. What a setup this could be. We're running out of time but we still have time.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk
i actually don't think we have anymore time haha

think we're done here with this threat

Slowing down the southern stream is the next thing I’m thinking about

Need that so that the *checks notes* ULL doesn’t pinwheel too far south when it fujiwaras around the northern vort lol

The stupid omega block strengthen and the pacific did us in. We needed everything to go our way and those 2 didn’t. ?‍♂️

View attachment 144772
Right on brother. Yes it did again. You always have to have 10/10 things to go right for a southeast snowstorm. 8/10 just can't get it done around here. Not even 9.9/10.

Enjoyed tracking this one with everyone. Great insights provided by many, including you.
image3-6.gif

Right on brother. Yes it did again. You always have to have 10/10 things to go right for a southeast snowstorm. 8/10 just can't get it done around here. Not even 9.9/10.

Used to be way easier amirite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPS member jacks you

It’s like playing where’s Waldo to find it though

View attachment 144788
This would change shettley's whole outlook on long range forecasting if it happened and the rest of us got zilch. I would root for it, for him. But the wx boards would never be the same again,espeacilly during growing season/ summer without his Armageddon drought warnings.

1706843056077.png

This would change shettley's whole outlook on long range forecasting if it happened and the rest of us got zilch. I would root for it, for him. But the wx boards would never be the same again,espeacilly during growing season/ summer without his Armageddon drought warnings.

View attachment 144804
We would all have to block @Jimmy Hypocracy if that happened we’d never hear the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back