• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Feb 17-19 Smastsmasher Snow/Ice

Oak Ridge, north side of GSO. No UHI effect. Have that generator ready.
Cant even see my breathe outside hardly, Dp is so low. What minor breeze there is, is more northly,than it was at sunset. Mostly cloudy, overcast did see one star just now. So theirs the 18th century obs report.
You are sitting Ground Zero. Be very suprised if you dont go +.60

I mean this pattern was golden.... maybe next year we'll get the job done on the I-20 corridor on East. I can't complain about temps overall this winter because we haven't torched here in Bham but come game time we came up short
Exact same here. Borderline cold on every event. Abundant moisture, and a trace to show. No torch though.

Okay, I figure I’ve got a 50/50 chance of losing power tomorrow for perhaps hours or a day or two. Scheduling my thermostat to 80 for 4AM to maximize longest warmth. If I don’t lose power it will catch up anyway. Make sense? ?‍♂️
Fill your bath tub if your on a well tonight and charge your phones. I always have flushing ahead of heat on my prepardness checklist.

Back