• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Feb 17-19 Smastsmasher Snow/Ice

If we were to get something similar to what is in SE Va to near @metwannabe down here we would be in big trouble. That Danville to GSO to Roxoboro area isn't going to be pretty View attachment 76057
Those dews have even more time to drop in central VA. Wonder if we have a mechanism to press it down into our area. I dont even know where and how strong our HP is.

Those dews have even more time to drop in central VA. Wonder if we have a mechanism to press it down into our area. I dont even know where and how strong our HP is.
Looks like its 1032 near NYC. Just looking at things we may get more of a northerly component to our sfc winds overnight which should help the dry feed especially as the coastal trough tightens up

Looks like its 1032 near NYC. Just looking at things we may get more of a northerly component to our sfc winds overnight which should help the dry feed especially as the coastal trough tightens up
Those dews in VA will work if we continue to drop our sfc temps some.

Reactions: SD
All those snow pics... how about a sleet pic. Maybe enough for a couple of sleet balls or a tiny sleetman here lol

b452ea3446831953db5ec69252de5a86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Since I am a weirdo I take the snow from my driveway and put it in the shade on the north side of my house and see how long it stays around.
You are a weirdo. Why go through all that trouble!?! When you can put it in the freezer, and, in July become the most dominant snow ball fighter in your city.

Back