• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I finally got to try the Yellow Jacket Diner in Calhoun the other day. Awesome bacon cheeseburger and tots for $6. Good fresh ground beef which I think is local given all the cattle farms around here.

I had Guthrie's for the first time a couple weeks ago while driving through Memphis.

It was pretty good.

Also, the Cajun Chicken Biscuit Sandwich at Bojangles is slamming!

Man these were better days. Frightening, but better. McDonald's from the 80's

View attachment 134665

I remember they had the little aluminum ash trays.

il_fullxfull.2179607079_adki.jpg

Does this count.....

I'm actually kinda familiar here despite being young and I'm going to show my pickiness here:

Blech lol. I'd eat school pizza, but there's no way you'd get me to eat sausage pizza, and there was one kind of pizza that I remember my elementary school (I believe?) used to serve that I thought was disgusting when I tried it.

Although I'm not sure I ever saw the rectangle pizza, it might have just been triangle back in the early to mid 00's. Granted my memory is bad though.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I'd be able to eat anything that is school lunch based anymore. I can remember during the pandemic, we managed to somehow get some chicken sandwiches that would be served to kids at school if they were there, and while it was edible, I thought it was just soooooo bland.

I'm actually kinda familiar here despite being young and I'm going to show my pickiness here:

Blech lol. I'd eat school pizza, but there's no way you'd get me to eat sausage pizza, and there was one kind of pizza that I remember my elementary school (I believe?) used to serve that I thought was disgusting when I tried it.

Although I'm not sure I ever saw the rectangle pizza, it might have just been triangle back in the early to mid 00's. Granted my memory is bad though.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I'd be able to eat anything that is school lunch based anymore. I can remember during the pandemic, we managed to somehow get some chicken sandwiches that would be served to kids at school if they were there, and while it was edible, I thought it was just soooooo bland.
They used to have like a 6-sided pizza like item with orange cheese, called fiestada during my elementary days in the 80s! Man, they were great!

Tonight’s dinner courtesy of Bob’s Bitchin BBQ in Wisconsin! Great BBQ7FE76631-FCCA-4BDC-9C29-BFD2D9EF11F6.jpeg312F7325-E3D8-4DA8-A2D3-EF08078DC124.jpeg

My stomach hates me. My heart will hate me. My tastebuds are loving me. Gas station cheese biscuit after a long night at work is a big won for me this morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404_091532_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404_091532_Gallery.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 19
@LickWx dont come to greenivlle and eat at the bad daddys burger bar. It use to be one of my favorties but they kust received a low 70s health rating for serious code violations including roaches on the food

@LickWx dont come to greenivlle and eat at the bad daddys burger bar. It use to be one of my favorties but they kust received a low 70s health rating for serious code violations including roaches on the food
I’ve never had bad daddy’s. Thanks for the warning

Back