• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
9c408ff2f1ee8812509c0427acebd4ed.jpg

Love the deep red for Nov 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More record warmth. Yay

One can only hope Fromm gets knocked on his A$$ all day.

Keys to beating Georgia :
1. Press coverage on young receivers.
2. Put 25 men in the box, you stop the running game you win.
3. We suck against TEs so have him in the middle of the field and you will go down the field with ease.

3. We suck against TEs so have him in the middle of the field and you will go down the field with ease.

LMAO!

The key to beating UGA (or any other SEC team) is quite simple ... all you need is a Saturday afternoon with another SEC team that's clicking ... but other than Vandy that pretty much applies to the SEC as a whole (yes, as a whole, even 'Bama and LSU on any given Saturday) ...

Keys to beating Georgia: Change into Alabama jerseys

I love how the rain splits as it approaches the GA border. We fail at succeeding and succeed at failing, that's how we roll now.
Most of GA that was supposed to get sprinklles the last event , got 1-2” of unexpected glory! Congrats

I'm paying specific attention to the Halloween night forecast, because I'm going to an App State home game for the first time. GFS has been frigid

late arriving to the office this morning, drank my protein shake in the car and had to race to the bathroom once i got upstairs. As i start to reach for the TP and I get a company email stating the water is off to the building.......SOAB....sucks for the next guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back