• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's gonna be a garbage winter when we're wasting all of our good patterns in early November :( /s.

View attachment 24731
Idk, We saw snow here the day before Thanksgiving in 2013 and 2013-2014 when on to be a great winter. ? That was also the last winter we saw multiple single digit lows. I think the last time we had a single digit low in Atlanta was January 2015?

Where o where is nws nowdata, and will it ever return from the great Trumpian science dearth pit into which it was tossed? Sorry marginally political... Good, consistent, publically accessible weather data is essential to a functional democracy and my sanity imho.

Where o where is nws nowdata, and will it ever return from the great Trumpian science dearth pit into which it was tossed? Sorry marginally political... Good, consistent, publically accessible weather data is essential to a functional democracy and my sanity imho.

There's an alternative site still up & running that is capable of providing some of the same data but yes I too am upset that site has been down so long. It's way too invaluable imo

http://scacis.rcc-acis.org/

I wanna retire somewhere warmer with only little weather. I was thinking Waycross GA or Columbia SC.

Starting to come to the realization that I am probably going to just have to go back to school starting with next semester, I got a call asking for an interview in my field and was basically told flat out that I didn't get enough experience when I was doing externships (or what most would call internships). And that experience is getting close to two years ago.

Overall I just feel failed by myself and by the head of the program. Like I said recently, I got booted from my second place internship wise and instead of getting a real second chance at proving myself, I got placed in a spot that was really slow for most of the rest of last spring and well...I didn't get a whole lot out of it in reality.

I'd really need to make it right though this time, which is worrisome. My start with what I'd probably prefer would be to retake a course online that I could've done better in, but it appears there is more I need to do.

9c408ff2f1ee8812509c0427acebd4ed.jpg

Love the deep red for Nov 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back