• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean kudos to that. I've never seen a fantasy map with 32 inches IMBY. I'm not even mad....I'm impressed! Bumkis, but kudos!

Don't front. We all know it's clown, but deep deep down, we all hope it's right. We all do. You're not better than me! lol.
My new personal best, imby fantasy total! Previous was 30”, set December of ‘18! Now 33”-37”, that’s gonna be tough to beat!
So, Just doing basic overly simplified math here...

But @ 2" of rain frozen to a 60' x 35' roof line, that's 2,506 gallons of water, which comes to a total of 20,900 lbs of extra weight on your roof. @ 3" that's 3,759 gallons of rainwater which comes to 31,370 lbs of extra weight on your roof.

That would be a natural disaster.
We can’t get .0003 of ice accrual, I wouldn’t worry about 3”

My new personal best, imby fantasy total! Previous was 30”, set December of ‘18! Now 33”-37”, that’s gonna be tough to beat!

We can’t get .0003 of ice accrual, I wouldn’t worry about 3”
Oh, i'm not worried. I know it has as much chance to verify as the 1050+ HP that was projected for 12 /13 event.

I've learned in my relative short time living in the South to not believe anything regarding winter weather until within 48 hours, if not 24.
I’d actually say in the south not believe it until it is falling and accumulating. It is incredibly hard to forecast snow in the south since every little detail has to be perfect in order for it to snow in the first place.

8a04b7600b83ab4bd5b4ea7e41b0f3be.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back