• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the areas that got something last year can whiff this year to balance it out?

Nah, I want a big dog. Snow from Dallas to to North Canada and all the way down the the swamp. We haven’t had a board wide storm yet or ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do I sign for member 1!?
1577383200-RrE2UHLDNGQ.png

These cataclysmic ice storms thankfully keep disappearing from the GFS. Honestly can’t figure out:
A) why the dumb GFS would even spit out such incoherent solutions?

B)why people actually get excited about 2 inches of life annihilating ice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can remember as a kid sitting in my mom’s red explorer in the Sports Club parking lot watching it pour flooding rain outside with the car thermometer reading “32”..that’s the memory I always go back to when I hear mentions of “cold rain”

I can't keep all these winter storms straight. Historic SE snowstorm, overraining, maybe light sleet or glazing, big weather next week, weatherbugs, bleaklies, etc.
Someone save us! Are they on the wxwatch model? Does Cohen have any thoughts on how the moonosphere will affect things?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back