• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
8fc43f4affbf6f3e681023351b96bf49.jpg

Can’t wait for Santa to bring my snow chains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When will this dude stop

Not weather related, but a real good friend of mine gave me a nice truck today. Handed me the title. God was answering my prayers because I was fixing to buy another vehicle and he came over to our home and gave me the keys. What a day it has been. Drives great.

Last edited:
Not weather related, but a real good friend of my gave me a nice truck today. Handed me the title. God was answering my prayers because I was fixing to buy another vehicle and he came over to our home and gave me the keys. What a day it has been. Drives great.
Cool beans man......Wonderful early Christmas gift.

We were in Gatlinburg for the annual Christmas parade tonight. Great memories with the family. Blake Shelton has a bar called Ol’ Red in Gatlinburg and they had 50 blood hounds walking up Main Street howling. Very cool

We were in Gatlinburg for the annual Christmas parade tonight. Great memories with the family. Blake Shelton has a bar called Ol’ Red in Gatlinburg and they had 50 blood hounds walking up Main Street howling. Very cool
Any Dolly sightings?

Got to love a good anafrontal feaux snow map. Honestly, if I lived in the Deep South I would probably fall victim to the frontal hype too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back