• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! That idea just came to me randomly while I was typing that out. I'll keep my predictions/my winter storm model posting at a minimum in the December thread until a winter storm prediction thread is made. Hopefully one will be created sometime this weekend. I know that you and or the other admins may need some time figuring out on how the storm prediction threads will be created.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Just to go ahead and get this out there what im thinking is a group think thread. Anyone that wants to post their thoughts/ forecast/ maps, we then take the ideas like an ensemble mean and publish our averaged thoughts on the southernwx social media. For example we could have pushed out a map this week that outlined where the models were sporadically showing a storm and said something to the effect of low end chance in these regions. I'm not sure how it would work out and egos would have to be checked at the door. It would be interesting to see how we as a group would verify against reality. If you think about it the possibilities could be from showing the next 3-5 day temps, monthly forecasts, seasonal, storms. I'm open to ideas from everyone

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mike Griffith had a pretty good take that stands out...honestly can't disagree with it. Georgia might have a shot tomorrow if things break right, but there's serious questions about just how much they're going to have left after it because of several issues (some self inflicted, and some being injury).

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just checked TT and I have to say it’s not good. I do like the cold air building to the north. We still have some ways to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It could be worse. The SER is playing chicken this year for some reason. It stares us down and tells us we are going to bake and torch and when we get close enough to swing it disappears and reappears 200 feet away.

When you do these pls consider doing B'ham unless they are crap, then just forget I asked.
I will and since I didn’t put it in this one here it is. Btw it’s not lookin good
A0DD47AF-34A1-40C2-8AC5-01E090BEDA4D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back