• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so it's better to have a bad attitude instead of just being nice?
Just because many on here doesn’t think it’s gonna snow doesn’t meant we have a bad attitude. Anyone who goes all in on a long range storm and wants to make a thread is gonna receive some heat for it.

Just because many on here doesn’t think it’s gonna snow doesn’t meant we have a bad attitude. Anyone who goes all in on a long range storm and wants to make a thread is gonna receive some heat for it.

It's all in the way you respond, though.

I do. Everyone in my house is sick with a temperature except me and we’re supposed to go to Gatlinburg tomorrow to stay in a cabin that I’ve already paid for FMLLL
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everyone gets better asap!

360eeb383fe2f0371f2f2b06875304e5.plist

* Alert Mode *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who doesn’t these days? All the Mets are moving that way, I guess the money is good.

I guess but I don't understand why anyone would pay for a weather forecast. They're just as wrong as all the free forecasts out there! Theres a lot of things you have to pay for but a hyped up weather forecast with huge bust potential isnt one! Lol

Who doesn’t these days? All the Mets are moving that way, I guess the money is good.

Do any of the paid sites ever cater to those that like hot weather? Never see them hype up the SER and above normal warmth on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back