• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing the social media posts about Ron Rivera is kinda upsetting Me, thankful for the dude, brung the panthers to a SB, and while they lost, that was a season to remember, hope RR finds another team, he just wasn’t fit for Carolina and needed to go

I need Clemson to get beaten in the playoffs this time...gonna be a little sick if they can just screw around a bit, time that hot streak perfectly, and win it all, beginning to make it clockwork.

Any predictions regarding the trend in models for the next couple of days? Even colder, about the same, or reversing back to warmer/more SER? Nothing would surprise me although the reversal to warmer never is a surprise.

Any predictions regarding the trend in models for the next couple of days? Even colder, about the same, or reversing back to warmer/more SER? Nothing would surprise me although the reversal to warmer never is a surprise.
I don't know. I don't see what they hype is about really. Trough in the plains and WAR screams cutter after cutter and seasonal temps. I don't buy that theory laying down snowpack to the nw. If you can keep it sure it helps. But go zonal for 2 weeks in a bad pattern and all the snowcover is gone.

It doesn't snow much in December anyway, never has. So a normal December temp wise is a win.

Big winter storm the week before Christmas. Cold temps hang around til the new year. No more board wide winter threats in 2020. January goes +8F. February +6.5F. March +3F

Big winter storm the week before Christmas. Cold temps hang around til the new year. No more board wide winter threats in 2020. January goes +8F. February +6.5F. March +3F
I hope you're wrong about Jan and Feb because we're going to have to depend on those this year. No way December produces 3 years in a row!

What is the over under on the amount of times the Atlanta airport gets to freezing this month?

Through the 17th it looks like 0 times.

I believe our problem is that the Carolinas are located too close to Florida and nothing else. no other factor matters

When your hopes are on the GEFS

View attachment 26930

I don't know, I think the GEFS does pretty well on overall pattern changes. My guess is we do get artic -EPO invasions more centered in the midwest but the WAR is stronger than the GEFS shows (grrrr). It never quite gets to the SE and we run normal. That's fine for December. January's game time. December is pre-game warm ups/cool downs....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back