• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the eps is colder compared to the gefs now. I think just dont believe any model unless inside 7 days. I feel that the models and ensembles should be colder if the mjo stays on track through the 8-2 phases, but i guess they haven't caught it yet.

Looks like the eps is colder compared to the gefs now. I think just dont believe any model unless inside 7 days. I feel that the models and ensembles should be colder if the mjo stays on track through the 8-2 phases, but i guess they haven't caught it yet.

If it could only stay in 8-1-2 until April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else get Disney plus? I did the espn+ and Hulu bundle. All three fairly cheap. Will cancel if they try to go over $15.

Pretty substantial bust on rain here yesterday. Way dryer than forecast. Wind was still mid to upper 30s at times so that part of the forecast verified.

I hate rain during the hunting season so it was a welcomed bust this time.

I already punted until January so I can’t say anything but I do want to see that warm up soon, I rather waste December then January or February.

I would much rather waste Feb than Dec. Dec is my favorite month to see snow since its Christmas time. By Feb im sick of the cold and ready for spring !

I would much rather waste Feb than Dec. Dec is my favorite month to see snow since its Christmas time. By Feb im sick of the cold and ready for spring !

Georgia gets more snow in February then December so I’ll waste December every year to get a chance in TRUE winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back