• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the cold and the rain?? Hell, the GFS has like a storm every 2 days yesterday!?DB4248CA-5CB5-4836-974A-84C261AA20A2.png

What's the best fair priced camera for a weather cam? Preferably Wifi or USB. I don't like the IP cameras

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh no, the GEFS is losing the long range cold pattern!? Shocker! Good Zoysia rooting weather, the next 3 months!
Wait, the models are in flux, they can’t get a read on the blistering cold , they don’t handle pattern changes well!??
Unless it’s a 300 hour change to warm, then it has a 100% accuracy rate!?? Poop winter and??????????

Now that's what I am talking about. I have the perfect spot picked out for my fire pit, but I haven't gotten it built yet. I see you went simple. Maybe I will do the same.
Yeah. I went a block deep. There’s actually a block layer you can’t see below the surface and it’s vented really well. You can see the smoke actually get sucked back into the fire when it really gets going!

Wait, the models are in flux, they can’t get a read on the blistering cold , they don’t handle pattern changes well!??
Unless it’s a 300 hour change to warm, then it has a 100% accuracy rate!?? Poop winter and??????????
You worry too much!

Lol JB's voice sounded excited on his Saturday summary.
he looks at the extremely cold GEFS and says
"I think this is the better model of the 2" and, "I think the US model has been cleaning the clock on the European with cold weather"
Ha!

Y'all did great ... good luck in Hot 'Lanta ... SEC East needs it ... but ... next year it's gonna be an orange and blue affair ... ;)

Thank you sir, yea LSU won’t be easy, hell playing you guys isn’t easy, I’m just happy my heart hasn’t stopped after these games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back