• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping you get a chance to use it this year! Maybe during Dolomite December or Donkey Kick December!
Had to get the X2 durable sled because with all the sleet and ZR on top of our 3/4” snow, a regular sled wouldn’t last very long in those hostile conditions

I spent the morning by my lonesome meandering around the isles at Walmart. Exhilarating. Even stopped to play a retro Ninja Turtles arcade game for about 25 minutes. I be crazy like that sometimes
I do Walmart grocery pickup at my store. Free pickup is worth the deal. If @metwannabe and @Rain Cold doesn't mind about freebies, i will give you guys a $10 off $50+ with code WOWFRESH. Simple as that.
And I was questioned by one of the shoppers and she said are you afraid of the cold? I wasn't even dressed up! ?

Had to get the X2 durable sled because with all the sleet and ZR on top of our 3/4” snow, a regular sled wouldn’t last very long in those hostile conditions
Lord have mercy, it isn't even snowing here, although we have winds in the low 20s. ???

Believe it or not, I've never had Bojangles, Hardee's or NC barbeque. I did try a Biscuitville biscuit once, but It wasn't very memorable. My folks were from New England and had a very strict diet, so I grew up without that kind of stuff. I never thought of eating it as I got older.

Believe it or not, I've never had Bojangles, Hardee's or NC barbeque. I did try a Biscuitville biscuit once, but It wasn't very memorable. My folks were from New England and had a very strict diet, so I grew up without that kind of stuff. I never thought of eating it as I got older.
how ironic. i am having kfc rn for lunch. ? screwed up on my drink and forgot my gravy. But was good.

You should be banned from the state of North Carolina !

According to a recent study by bigseventravel.com, Minnesota, Tennessee, and South Carolina are the friendliest states in America. New York was ranked last and Florida 42nd.

Yeah very off and on with the wind, gets good for 20 mins then backs down for a bit, if we are going to see 40-50 mph gust here it will be late tonight into Sunday morning......NAM keeps slowing this thing down....

Blew my pool cover off. Had to go outside and resecure it with tent stakes and bungee cords.

Just lit a fire down here in Gainesville, FL ... Can't beat it ...

52º, NNW wind and heavy clouds with occasional DC (drizzle cold ... LOL) ...
You are just a few degrees warmer than Minneapolis. You are 12 degrees cooler than Atlanta !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back