• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really wish people didn't get their hopes up so early. The cold might be real, but um..
Site traffic will be ripe regardless! Some will be here to -----/moan and others will be here to release their inner goober over ensemble snow. Either way, we’ll all be here.

ICON just wont stop with these outright crazy temperatures. Shows a temperature of 25 around Atlanta Tuesday afternoon Lol.102BB597-B26E-4D89-BD07-C5C36B58FFA6.png

I think the ICON has gone off the deep end, this might just be a bad model but I swear it wasn't getting this ridiculously cold last go around...

I see the GFS snow maps are still way over inflated

Some things never change

also the CMC has 15 degrees here(which means its certainly still too cold as usual), lol, that would shatter November records

I love being an eternal pessimist over our weather. I never expect any snowfall to pan out even in the middle of winter. 9/10 modeled storms don't even verify in winter. These eternal optimists on here either are very young, haven't been in this hobby long, or just moved down here. Curious to see how many jump ship over to the dark side as the disappointments continue to mount this season. Lol

If we are going to have this thread, then it should be used. Instead, I keep seeing posts in the regular threads, and people ending them with things like, "But we know that won't happen," or "But it'll end up failing somehow." That crap belongs in here.

If we are going to have this thread, then it should be used. Instead, I keep seeing posts in the regular threads, and people ending them with things like, "But we know that won't happen," or "But it'll end up failing somehow." That crap belongs in here.

Also saying things like, it’s gonna happen or it’s gonna snow” should be put in here then if that’s the case, but the not happening part is much more realistic anyways

That's not what the description of the whamby thread says according to Rain Cold.
I think we can apply a little common sense though, in our application of the guiding principle of not cluttering up the main threads.

You get so ill when a storm starts to fall apart. Being so attached to it snowing doesn't seem like a good thing. Just try to be patient. We'll probably get a storm or two this winter.

I think we can apply a little common sense though, in our application of the guiding principle of not cluttering up the main threads.

You get so ill when a storm starts to fall apart. Being so attached to it snowing doesn't seem like a good thing. Just try to be patient. We'll probably get a storm or two this decade.

I fixed it for you.

Epic cold! Get your heat pumps ready, they can’t handle that and they will need to be tip top for the next 3 months AC use!33F2B0FB-64C0-4633-8A7D-5E156BD0E203.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back