• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Failbruary Thread

High of 76 at KSAV, way better than the 84-85 of the last 3 days. Dewpoints were down to 50s vs 60s for much of the prior 3 days. After some rain tomorrow night, I'm looking forward to some even lower dewpoints Mon-Thu (40s).

Confirmed.
Wolf Ridge needs to be sold to ownership with the capital to get it respectable.

Major Fog developing. Headed to 29. Have to break into the car tommorow morning. Did we get above 40 today. Warmest reading I saw.

I call -------- on that reading, this puts into question their entire composition of new averages. Just like KATL, they have deviated so far higher from the other local reporting stations, it’s not believable at this point. KPDK is arguably in a more urban environment inside of 285 in Chamblee, a mere 10 miles north, and their January average high is 51.7F, KATLs is 54F.
I don’t buy it.

It looks like the 88 of 2/24 will stand at AGS, tieing it with 2/28/2021 for the warmest met. winter day on record back to 1875. Congrats!

Here there has been a good number of hours of needed rain. Looking forward to the drier next 4 days! Hope to get in some good walks,

31.6 this morning so one last freeze for awhile. My truck had a very thick glaze on it unlike a normal frost.

Back