• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Failbruary Thread

This much of it is going in the recycle bin ...

View attachment 114230

80s highs are forecasted for KSAV the next 3 days, well forecasted for a week+. Will they tie or beat any record? It will be possible but tough with record highs the next 3 days at KSAV at the following: 84, 86, and 87. The 87 is the warmest for any day in met. winter.

Guess it depends on where you lived cause I had multiple nights in the single digits and 12 inches of snow.

Precisely this. Atlanta was barely below average for the total month of January with the new averages, and barely any snow. An average high of 54 while spending most of the month in the cooler phases of the MJO is somewhat disconcerting. KATL hasn't been below 24 since 2018 I believe, didn't have a single freeze in December, and who knows if they will get another one this season, my guess is they won't. I would rate this winter season for KATL a solid C-, and the only reason it isn't an F is because the snapshot of just January wasn't horrible.

Areas of moderate to heavy sleet with embedded thunder
will continue over much of eastern Oklahoma and northwest
Arkansas into the afternoon hours. Total sleet accumulations of
one inch are likely with a locally heavier band of two inches
along and north of I-40, extending to I-44.

That doesn't even include the round overnight into tomorrow

Wow, Some of the convective stuff is moving over now an im pretty sure we are getting some small hail mixing in now. Winds went up as well. Hurt a bit to stand in. Lol

Back