• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Failbruary Thread

Although it obviously could be overdone, the 12Z GFS has on 3/1 a low in the upper 20s/8 hour long freeze down to @pcbjr , 30 low to Ocala, and 32 low all of the way down to Pasco County! Yesterday’s 18Z GFS was similar.

3615367C-8924-4342-942D-647BE942ECA6.png

Last edited:
Sitting IMBY for first time this year with 60 F, very dry air, full sun, and a gentle breeze. Feels so good and also enjoying the bird sounds and views as well as the squirrels. And no bugs! I did the same about a year ago for the first time last year.
I'd love to see the 13th redux, and some 0 temps, to tell the mozzies to hybernate all summer :) I haven't had the first teen yet, and that just ain't right! It's going to be bug city around here without some March help.

Move along, nothing to see here.....

sn10_acc.us_ma.png

For the middle Tennessee folks. I believe most of this falls overnight Saturday into Sunday morning. Definitely be better to have it fall at night this late in the season. Obviously almost 7 days away but I believe the gfs did show this storm a few days ago before it lost it. That gives me a little bit more hope then normal I guess.AB1DF6F2-6284-4BEB-80A5-0D036963F7D4.png

Back