• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Failbruary Thread

Yes, flooding is a concern

Canadian has ice for your area too

haven't checked what the weather models look like but I will tonight or tomorrow. Very busy weekend. With wedding and traveling to Athens georgia and back to Birmingham.

haven't checked what the weather models look like but I will tonight or tomorrow. Very busy weekend. With wedding and traveling to Athens georgia and back to Birmingham.

Quick glance looks like Arkansas Missouri and eastern Oklahoma have the best chance for bad weather.

Some interesting GEFS members this cycle for late February .. nothing to hang the hat on but a legit cold snap looks likely for a week or so and that will probably be our last chance to try and go for anything wintry

23.7 deg this morning. It’s been a while since I remember a season with so many 25 or below temps. Impressive considering I was having low 60s and upper 50s for lows many nights in December.
791FD188-CEC0-431A-8327-EE9066187B2D.jpeg

Lots of moisture of the Euro0A8EB266-5575-4963-9A32-192CED722225.png

Northeast Arkansas and Missouri boot heel around 2” ice this week if you believe the Canadian

1645302109473.png

Last edited:
Back