• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fail or Fab February 2023 Pattern Thread

Rain to snow for NC, snow for folks in TN and VA
2b87377df6260a270645176b0dfb76d4.gif

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

1674793869635.png
This looks like a child threw up on to our screens

1026 HP (meso?) sitting over Norfolk????
We got big picture reeled in. Its the pinpoint, finer details that will take a while.
The cold just not penetrating far enough south, sliding out very quick. very progressive. IDK, Got many runs before possible game time!

Lol interesting that the 240 Canadian and GFS try to give something else a go after this storm. Weird pattern we’re running into. I don’t really hate where we are at right now. The possibility of winter precip is still showing up. While also not giving us explosive weenie runs is also good imo. Sensitive set ups can change in a dime

Lol interesting that the 240 Canadian and GFS try to give something else a go after this storm. Weird pattern we’re running into. I don’t really hate where we are at right now. The possibility of winter precip is still showing up. While also not giving us explosive weenie runs is also good imo. Sensitive set ups can change in a dime

Feb of 89 was as crazy a month of weather as I have ever seen, would love to see how it analogs....that Feb had 2 or 3 snow/ice events including the monster Feb 24/25 but it also had lots of big warmth with one day hitting 83 early in the month.....we also had a significant severe outbreak on the 21st....

That was a heck of a 7 day period, we had snow/ice on the 18th, this event below on the 21st with temps into the 70's, then the big dog snowstorm 2 days later on the 24/25th with legit blizzard type conditions.

map.php

Last edited:
Back