• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fabulous February

That March 2009 storm, an ULL, yielded 3 plus inches in my part of Upstate SC. Roughly 65 miles NW of Columbia. Snow will accumulate with temps near 32 in March. Also, March 83, late into the month, it accumulated more than that. So, in my 42 years, I’ve seen at least 6 storms produce ground cover in the month of March in SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got 8”+, on the 3/1/09 storm, after rain all night and until about 3pm! By 4, had heavy snow and temp never got below 34 degrees! Sun angle, FTW

Low key, is it just me, or have the models been absolutely horrible the last several months if not more? I know they aren't the gospel but it seems like this winter (and even fall) they have been so off the mark it's not even funny.

don't even get me started

I don't know why we even bother with the long range tbh

Everyone said this winter was gonna be so great and I just smh, like its not even in the same ballpark

I'm ready for spring honestly, tired of the hype and nothing happening

Tired of the interesting stuff always being 2 weeks out tired of the ensembles tired of the eps

/end rant

Low key, is it just me, or have the models been absolutely horrible the last several months if not more? I know they aren't the gospel but it seems like this winter (and even fall) they have been so off the mark it's not even funny.
Here’s my favorite. I was supposed to have 12+ by tomorrow. L
67C3E650-1B89-49E8-8F8E-FF26B9BE4AE8.jpeg

at least yall had snow last year lol

True... I've actually had snow the last several winters so I should be counting my lucky stars honestly. I guess after several years in a row of at least some snow you kinda get accustomed to it and when it doesn't happen one year its like a total drag. haha. Okay, I feel like we are in banter territory now.. let me hush.

Back