• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Ex-Invest 96L

00z Icon looks the same as Euro. This is 95L on the coast, with this storm down south, ready to follow.

icon_mslp_wind_atl_61.png

If there ends up being two systems in a short time period I think both probably end up being fish. That's been depicted in the past couple runs on the GFS, although who knows if that's even correct.

If there ends up being two systems in a short time period I think both probably end up being fish. That's been depicted in the past couple runs on the GFS, although who knows if that's even correct.

Sort of depends. If the trough is stronger it can definitely pull the both OTS, however if the ridge builds in enough and they get close together you can get the fujiwara effect going. If you want madness, have that scenario take place.

Sort of depends. If the trough is stronger it can definitely pull the both OTS, however if the ridge builds in enough and they get close together you can get the fujiwara effect going. If you want madness, have that scenario take place.

Eduardo and fran 96' were not too far apart. Eduardo safely recurved the ridge strengthened and pushed fran further west.

A tropical wave located several hundred miles west of the Cabo
Verde Islands is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Conditions appear conducive for development, and a tropical
depression could form early next week while the system moves
westward over the tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.

Nice spin but not many storms. Needs a good strong burst to sustain for a while and then in a few days it would probably be in good shape to strengthen more.

It had a lot more convection yesterday I believe but didn't have the spin, today it has the spin but not as much convection (I did look at it a couple hours ago).

This GFS run is actually trying pretty hard to send a hurricane towards the gulf in the long run, although I'm not even sure if its the wave that was exiting Africa. Has a ridge too to at least so far prevent it from hitting Hispaniola, although it might not totally prevent it.

It's another run of cartoons but needless to say, if that were to come true that'd be pretty dangerous. The legacy has been trying to send waves that way as well, although they haven't actually been hurricanes on there, like this one is.

It better turn or gulf bound, I'm more focus on this one

Back