• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

Man that’s the weeniest thing I’ve ever heard from you ??
Bro come on I mean the ICON CMC and GEFS aren’t agreeing with that amount of dumpage out west .. I’m not saying it does I’m just saying if it proves to be wrong maybe it’s a pattern we might look at moving forward with the model .. it’s not a good model at the end of the day

?

1638954000-gg0EoTWsIgM.png

Don’t looks at the individuals GEFS runs .. some getting real weenie around December 7-8 .. looks like big time CAD events on some we have to watch and see how CAD trends in the next few days that’s always a possible saving grace with these patterns

Don’t looks at the individuals GEFS runs .. some getting real weenie around December 7-8 .. looks like big time CAD events on some we have to watch and see how CAD trends in the next few days that’s always a possible saving grace with these patterns

December 7-8th has been on a real hot streak of late producing sizeable winter storms in the SE US.

Back