• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

That’s a pretty wild look. I don’t remember anything like that. Guess it’s something that don’t happen much here in the U.S.
Yeah not often do we get the trough on both coasts bounded by ridges look. Hope the gfs can really spread the cold out before the run ends just want to see how cold it gets

There’s no way you are averaging 6 inches a season. Nashville hardly averages 6 inches a year anymore. Many years ago maybe but not anymore.
I'm not sure the exact number in this little town. Or what's actually correct for GSP. Somebody on here said GSP is only 3.9 Chris Justus had 5.1 at GSP for the 30 year average on his winter forecast. 5.9 in Tigerville which is more in line with Boiling Springs. Both images highlight the extreme cutoff to the southeast of here. The I85 line is real and has always existed.Screenshot_20211213-014230_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211213-015241_Facebook.jpg

Back