• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

After reading the past 3 pages, Ive booked tee times Dec 22 and 23rd. Gonna get all the golf in we can Christmas break, till the pattern flips. I Prefer pipe busting cold, snow.
That said the wisest move I made was allowing myself to get addicted to golf again. Now I win all winter ,no matter what.

Obviously a little different but still I think winter will happen eventually. But I honestly don't want a repeat of February that was a tad much ?

"That was a tad much."

^^^Biggest understatement of the year.

Springs arrived . Saw this on Reddit , it’s a cherry tree that blooms during warm spells. Happened in December 2015 happening now .

Looks like a Japanese cherry, I have two in my yard. They bloom in spring and again in late November/Early December. Mine is partly bloomed now but some upper 10s in late November hurt the bloom and it didn't turn out as well as normal this year.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

diagram_40days_forecast_GEFS_member.gif

Thankfull to see it raining for the first time in weeks. Want add up to alot, but its a start. Interested to see if the weekend evnt fizzles as it comes across the Apps. That seems to be the theme / pattern rut we are in.

New CFS shows a big western cold dump the last week of the month. SER flares up in response. Cold eventually bleeds east and the first week of January the arctic flood gates open

Back