• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

:weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie:
gfs_asnow_seus_31.png
That would be a 2 to 4 inch storm here if it continues showing up. This is in a great range too, not out in the 200s. Hope the Euro gives a similar look.

The LP that comes about off the NC coast doesn't move all that much, hrs 174-180. I may end up being dumped on with snow in a short period of time. If that system moves even slower = non-stop snow until that LP kicks off to the NE.

:weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie::weenie:
gfs_asnow_seus_31.png
I don't like it, Atlanta gets snow before I do.... we toss In all seriousness what's not to like about the potential, I mean there is no comparison already to last year this is great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks good guys ! Keep up the good vibes! That 12z is sexy!

Precipitation type maps don't always tell the whole story. What I can say is that this look right here, is quite good for parts of Upstate SC, N. GA, and half of NC:

gfs_T850_us_31.png

That would be a 2 to 4 inch storm here if it continues showing up. This is in a great range too, not out in the 200s. Hope the Euro gives a similar look.
Wait I spoke too soon, I do get snow out of this.... we keep Lol
b2b7bb6b8ae0fcf7720496af874d548a.jpg

Precipitation type maps don't always tell the whole story. What I can say is that this look right here, is quite good for parts of Upstate SC, N. GA, and half of NC:

gfs_T850_us_31.png

These setups are usually very risky for areas like RDU & CLT and often screw us over... Would like to see a super suppressed wave and/or the cold air to push in more quickly w/ this anafront to score something substantial at least here in Raleigh. Certainly can't say the same about areas along and NW of I-85

These setups are usually very risky for areas like RDU & CLT and often screw us over... Would like to see a super suppressed wave and/or the cold air to push in more quickly w/ this anafront to score something substantial at least here in Raleigh. Certainly can't say the same about areas along and NW of I-85
Sacrificing storms Webb to lay down that snow cover, gotta take one for the team

Back