• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

31756e293c26a991fdac4745c03d005c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

So much potential. Pretty much every models is signaling a potential in the 10’day range

Wouldnt be shocked if it somehow trended away from us (NW) and to the mid Atlantic but it's really too early to speculate in any case... Even after my analysis of 700+ winter storms (thus far) for NC since 1895, I personally don't trust RDU

I am starting to get excited for this pattern. Looks like there are many options on the table. I have not had my yard covered in a blanket of snow since the Jan 2014 snow jam here in Birmingham. I just want to see a nice 1-2 inch snowfall again, and it would be awesome to have it happen around Christmas time with all the decorations up and everything. This is my wife and I's first Christmas together, so I am all for getting in on some snowfall action again. I really enjoy everyones posts, maybe we will reel one in this winter!

Last edited:
Wouldnt be shocked if it somehow trended away from us (NW) and to the mid Atlantic but it's really too early to speculate in any case... Even after my analysis of 700+ winter storms (thus far) for NC since 1895, I personally don't trust RDU

It did seem after I moved from Raleigh to the Triad that RDU got the shaft a lot with snow.

Holy ----

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Never seen somebody get so excited about rain! I mean I know we need it desperately, but not worth ruining a perfectly good pair of pants! :(

That'll be a nice event for Cleveland by verification

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah the excitement over a day ten Euro storm isn't the same anymore. The Euro seems extremely volatile these days post day 7. The 00z run tonight will look nothing like what we just saw.

The big take away is the western ridge and the Pacific pattern . We haven't had this good a look out that way in a long long time

Yeah the excitement over a day ten Euro storm isn't the same anymore. The Euro seems extremely volatile these days post day 7. The 00z run tonight will look nothing like what we just saw.

The big take away is the western ridge and the Pacific pattern . We haven't had this good a look out that way in a long long time

Ain’t that the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ... only posted it and with just one comment ... "OK" ... that was not supposed to suggest anything positive or negative; just interesting on the ridging and troughing and if other models are showing similar, there may be some trending worth being aware of ...
Back to the salt mine ...

Back