• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

After everybody completely blew the last storm we're seeing them be more aggressive; nobody wants to miss the next one. They'd rather be wrong about possible snow than not mentioning it and getting hammered..
Not to mention Spann is zero
Yeah we need a good one to make of for the last 2 years of bugs not dieing off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah these mosquitos the size of apache hellicopters are insane

Year to date US temperature anomalies. Even the nice cold shot to end the year will hardly do anything to this epic torch which for the umpteenth year in a row has made its mark on the US. Like lol the average US temperature anomaly for the entire year is about 10 degrees above normal that's not supposed to happen... Not a single spot in the contiguous US is < 2F above normal and most are at least 10-15F above average. Natural variability alone can't explain crap like this which keeps showing up year in and year out of late...
View attachment 2123
Back to December and enough talk about how warm it has been:rolleyes: Let the cold begin

If this is correct we will start seeing a drier trend in future runs for christmas as we are already seeing on this run
d621981799600c2a37253f32f9f9710d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No 1060 dropping in yet, and really, a different look.. but its still cold boys! things just a little different.

Seems like the cold bleed east is a little slower this run again but it's going to happen with what we have...

Back to December and enough talk about how warm it has been:rolleyes: Let the cold begin

If my post bothers you that much why don't you take your complaint to banter instead of getting super butt hurt everytime I make a post that relates the current pattern to background global warming. If you would like to point out any discrepancies in what I just said take it to the climate change thread.

If my post bothers you that much why don't you take your complaint to banter instead of getting super butt hurt everytime I make a post that relates the current pattern to background global warming. If you would like to point out any discrepancies in what I just said take it to the climate change thread.
You are the one that should take that to banter, it has nothing to do with our December weather, you just can't stand the cold coming without adding your global warming agenda over and over. This thread is December 2017.;)

It's kinda funny looking at the temp map, seeing the se ridge just barely hold on in the afternoon Sunday. It's 80 in South Georgia and in the 40s in north Georgia.

Back