• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

Wow

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_36.png

I love what you bring to us Webber, you are probably right about the info, but we would have to just crawled out from under a rock to not see you were protecting a controversial theory you believe in. This is a great thread ....about December 2017. Not about the year of 2017 climatology.
What's so controversial about presenting a US temperature anomaly map that's blowtorch warm everywhere and stating facts that it's been happening w/ heightened frequency the past several years and that natural variation doesn't explain it all? Those are facts lol

Big winter storm 12/27 Southern Plains from the s/w 1300m alluded to...1060mb high dropping down...goodness

I feel like things keep getting delayed. First it was going to snow on Christmas and now the 27th or 28th ? I dont trust any of these models past 5 days.

think tension is starting to mount on most forums.... wanting snow.... some wanting more snow that got lucky on the first one... we need a big board wide thump to calm the testosterone down some

Back