• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Even though the pacific is a hot mess and the PNA sucks I’d take this look pretty much everyday during the winter
f5d36ff592de155b9f8da87ac799a8b6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Models have been showing this sorta set up for the past 2 days now, just been inconsistent temperatures

Gfs has snow for me while fv3 has sleet and zr on same day before new years, hmmm they did the same thing with that dec 8-9 storm, what are the chances ?

Ensembles are starting to make some noise between 12/29 - 1/3 for the I-40 corridor north in NC. Let’s see if the signal grows over the next few days. Regardless, looks like by next week this time we should be seeing more activity on the models as we step our way to a more favorable pattern.

I think that even a day after this past storm. The models showed last week of December to possibly early January. As a potential time frame to watch. And I still think that remains the case. Doesn’t mean we will get a storm but the potential is at least there. Has been off and on for a while

Too bad it’s so far out . Next run we could be right back in the 60s

Sadly this is the best look we got south of God’s country. Right now our hopes hinge on the alleged SSW.

Back