• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

This will be us in February still waiting
b30cb84290e0016e7a9a035c455ffda8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This must be Shane waiting on his snow amount he never got from the last storm.

12Km NAM has the low(s) farther east. The trailing low goes over the OBX. Too bad it is the NAM and too bad the cold is just so far away. After another couple inches of water, I am worried about the wind early Sat.

3km shows weak instability Ahead of the ULL, also shows convective showers/elevated thunderstorms, if that was to verify, there will probably be some small hail/graupel in those showers due to very steep lapse rates, something interesting for areas that won't see a flake outa this

For those still holding out hope to see a flake or two
39551a4a6302b0985173a8dbfb542d26.png
ac1962ad50516b4054fa7756950518a3.png

We need to make a pact here and now that we will never discuss the possibility of tooth fairies or wrap around snow in this forum.

Remember that it’s a waste of time tracking this because it’s not going to happen

That’s why I said for those who are still holding out hope. There are still those hoping to see a flake , hopefully they will get their wish .

Back