• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

You know its rough when only 4 counties in the lower 48 are under some sort of winter weather notification in mid Dec. Currently 2 in California and 2 in Texas (WWA's). OUCH!
It’s just the calm before the storm. Lol.
Pattern is relaxing. We will have plenty to talk about here in about a week.

We may have to start talking about drought conditions if this keeps up. After this weekend, GFS has no type of rain event at all til around hour 300. Y’all will be begging for cold rain by then

We may have to start talking about drought conditions if this keeps up. After this weekend, GFS has no type of rain event at all til around hour 300. Y’all will be begging for cold rain by then

You're starting to get annoying with the constant negativity. Most of your posts fit more in banter than discussion. Try harder.

I was going to ask last night what happened in the winter of 09/10. If my memory is right didn’t that winter look dead until about the middle of January and then suddenly winter came roaring back.?.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're starting to get annoying with the constant negativity. Most of your posts fit more in banter than discussion. Try harder.
Drought was a hyperbole. You can look at the 06z GFS yourself. Bone dry after this weekend til around 300. I don’t make the weather, Dad

The ground is mush it would take a month to dry out.

The ground is mush it would take a month to dry out.

I’m getting new gutters installed next week so that would be my luck. Everything dries out when the new gutters go up

I’m looking forward to some sunshine. It’s been way to dreary in Atlanta this fall. After this weekend we should get a good stretch before the Christmas storm system.

If only that B$$$$ in the SW would kick
779b808b61104ec61ec9e6a9d5fc1e49.png

12z GFS also dry after this weekend. No precipitation showing up for nearly 12 days. Of course this is subject to change. Hr156 is close to being a rain event for some. Anyway, don’t shoot the messenger please

12z GFS also dry after this weekend. No precipitation showing up for nearly 12 days. Of course this is subject to change. Hr156 is close to being a rain event for some. Anyway, don’t shoot the messenger please
It will nice to dry out a little bit. We are like 5 inches above normal for the year on rain.

Yes a dry period would be nice, my yard has been soggy since September. At least the dry period gives us time to do some yard work and trim some limbs so when the snow storm(s)come we done have to worry about them falling on the house due to 2 feet of snow and 5in of ice.

Back