• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

What needs to happen for your avi to verify?
Live in Buffalo!? That’ll never happen here! Models are stupid and you’d think all this modern technologies and geniuses out there, could come up with a computer model that could decipher between snow and ice! What a load of hogwash! The avi is going into the dumpster, right along with the rest of our winter!

Live in Buffalo!? That’ll never happen here! Models are stupid and you’d think all this modern technologies and geniuses out there, could come up with a computer model that could decipher between snow and ice! What a load of hogwash! The avi is going into the dumpster, right along with the rest of our winter!
I’ve already met my decadal average so I am at peace. I have a couple golf tournaments coming up in late January so red anomolies are welcome here

Come on guys, there is no need of panicking and we still have 8 days before we are officially winter. We all know that next month and February is always our highest chances of snow. Last year big snow for the Deep South is one of the things that happens once in 50 years. Just sit back and relax..?

Well, we’re punting until mid January now!? Nice!
Glad we got that roof crushing , tree killing, historic snowstorm out of the way! I’ve already got 25% of normal snowfall! Gonna be a 09/10 redux! Backloaded backpedaling

Week 4 (ending Jan 14th) starting to look solid on the latest weeklies. Waiting on weeks 5 and 6 to come out but would expect those to look good based on week 4.

Well, we’re punting until mid January now!? Nice!
Glad we got that roof crushing , tree killing, historic snowstorm out of the way! I’ve already got 25% of normal snowfall! Gonna be a 09/10 redux! Backloaded backpedaling

Only idiots punt during winter months . The recent NC snow is a perfect example as to why you never punt or wait for “ climo “ in the southeast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4df7ad2a75d51f829c515ae9976b0872.jpg
04a973d93ee1373a8f9efa7399733a97.jpg

Just a little to warm but something to watch.

Any frozen precipitation in the month of December is a bonus. The Carolinas got lucky this December while the Deep South got shafted. The opposite was true last December and we got shafted instead - most of the Carolinas cashed in on two January winter storms (one had more snow near the coast, the other had nice totals in the Piedmont). I would not be surprised if the rest of December is "boring" but think at some point in January or February we will see at least one more southern winter storm.

Only idiots punt during winter months . The recent NC snow is a perfect example as to why you never punt or wait for “ climo “ in the southeast

It’s aboy time for one of these idiots to win the grand prize!?? :)

We interrupt this wx message board for the following bulletin. Do not, repeat, do not look at the brand new Euro weeklies, nor the 12Z EPS 11-15 for that matter. For future use, I'm trying to get us a toss, like what all SouthernWx members have for the 18Z GFS, established for the weeklies. But since we don't have it as of the present time, we're unable to toss right now. Please do not shoot the friendly messenger. I'm merely doing my job of communicating. Now back to regular messaging.

We interrupt this wx message board for the following bulletin. Do not, repeat, do not look at the brand new Euro weeklies, nor the 12Z EPS 11-15 for that matter. For future use, I'm trying to get us a toss, like what all SouthernWx members have for the 18Z GFS, established for the weeklies. But since we don't have it as of the present time, we're unable to toss right now. Please do not shoot the friendly messenger. I'm merely doing my job of communicating. Now back to regular messaging.
Larry,
Why not post them and be the catalyst for utter mayhem?
LOL ... :D
Phil

Back