• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

TWC just showed the Christmas “ pattern “ they are seeing and they had a SE ridge and central plains trough! That just screams white Christmas! :(
Yeah they nailed my forecast last weekend

1: Rain
2: Rain
3: Heavy Rain
4: Rain
5: Drizzle
7: T-Storms

We supposed to have a cold winter. So we will see. But isn’t warm up necessary for cold air to rebuild up in Canada before dropping back down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Big dogs hit with a pattern going in or coming out

The Big dogs hit with a pattern going in or coming out

That always seems to be the case. But remember the winter. I don’t remember which year. But when cold air was already in place. And Atlanta saw snow in the 20s and 1.6 inches brought Atlanta to a halt. I’d love to see a big dog when we have that type of cold locked in.

That always seems to be the case. But remember the winter. I don’t remember which year. But when cold air was already in place. And Atlanta saw snow in the 20s and 1.6 inches brought Atlanta to a halt. I’d love to see a big dog when we have that type of cold locked in.

Most of the time it snows here in ATL and it’s 65 2 days later, ATL does great during transitions. Also we see snow events when it was 70 a few days before, that’s just SE winters in a nut shell.

We were near 70 here a week before this past winter storm. Also saw temps in the 70s a week before the 2000 Carolina Crusher.

I just moved a bunch of post to banter but mostly so I could test out the new mod tools..... at this juncture most if not all of that would have been just fine. Just an fyi guys and gals, thanks for allowing the test :cool::D
Who said you could?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am starting to sense a pattern. Cutters for days then we sneak a wave across Baja with split flow and a strong banana High building up top...well, I guess one storm doesn’t make it a pattern but you get the point. We’re going to be reloading this scenario all winter with bonus opportunities to sneak something inbetween gulf lows. I’m optimistic. You never know how you look until you get your picture took
@Shawn and let's see if it works with your's too.... Lol
DC6B6E3E-DF83-4558-A9EF-C3598A26191C.jpeg

@Shawn and let's see if it works with your's too.... Lol

tenor.gif

Back