• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Well the GFS and FV3 couldn’t be more different at the end of there runs. So choose your camp.
6568bda3b135394b87921b4f93559610.jpg
f62ae96064ec0cadb1269a3337e376d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the active pattern we have. You just never know when a storm may pop up. Could be 10 days out 7 days out heck even 3 days out wouldn’t surprise me. But realistically it’s probably going to be January before we have a legitimate winter storm threat.

TWC just showed the Christmas “ pattern “ they are seeing and they had a SE ridge and central plains trough! That just screams white Christmas! :(

In the active pattern we have. You just never know when a storm may pop up. Could be 10 days out 7 days out heck even 3 days out wouldn’t surprise me. But realistically it’s probably going to be January before we have a legitimate winter storm threat.

Man, I like your enthusiasm, but the absolute most important ingredient for a good Southern winter storm is cold!! We are just not seeing a whole lot of that on our side of the world right now!

Man, I like your enthusiasm, but the absolute most important ingredient for a good Southern winter storm is cold!! We are just not seeing a whole lot of that on our side of the world right now!

We supposed to have a cold winter. So we will see. But isn’t warm up necessary for cold air to rebuild up in Canada before dropping back down?

Back