• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

John Cessarich ain’t looking at no model that shows cold! He’s lost his weenie status with me! And y’all thinking this SSW/polar vortex voodoo crap , is gonna bring the goods as far as cold and snow for Jan/Feb, good luck with that! May as well hug the Eurasian snowcover theory too, and yeah, let me show you my wooly worm! SMDH

John Cessarich ain’t looking at no model that shows cold! He’s lost his weenie status with me! And y’all thinking this SSW/polar vortex voodoo crap , is gonna bring the goods as far as cold and snow for Jan/Feb, good luck with that! May as well hug the Eurasian snowcover theory too, and yeah, let me show you my wooly worm! SMDH
We don’t get below freezing for the duration of the 10 day extended forecast. Hard to accumulate snow with temps in the mid 60’s :( Boone is only a 3 hour drive so it will be ok I guess

Are you ok?

0z CMC... not quite a winter storm but...hmmm
38f1cbdd835b458a8cd1d2812112faec.gif

That’s a phase between northern and southern streams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it doesn't look like it. There's interaction with both disturbances, so, it's not really a full phase. The track of low on the CMC is an indication of a Miller A track, it's not quite there though. I took a look at the sfc temps. and they are in the 30s/40s. 850 temps aren't quite there either. It could trend colder and colder and we end up with a EC snowstorm. A complete phase is still possible.

Back