• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

First and foremost, say yes to the 12z GEFS. Beautiful. Big ridge out west with constant energy in the SW.

Secondly, the FV3 look at 500mb is how you get a big phaser in the gulf or a one-two punch similar to February 2014.
Yep the GEFS has that good look to it.
gfs-ens_z500a_us_51.png

First and foremost, say yes to the 12z GEFS. Beautiful. Big ridge out west with constant energy in the SW.

Secondly, the FV3 look at 500mb is how you get a big phaser in the gulf or a one-two punch similar to February 2014.

Also what it just spat out won’t happen. That s/w is too amped compared to 500mb vorticity last run it’s hundreds of miles from previous runs. Curious though the amount of cold air has spread though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We no longer care about the Carolinas they’ve already cashed in . Is back to the west can do very well with an apps runner so.....

Let her run !!!

Uh excuse me, but 2 or 3 inches of snow sleet and freezing rain and 36 hours without power is not what I call cashing in. I want a good snowstorm.

We no longer care about the Carolinas they’ve already cashed in . Is back to the west can do very well with an apps runner so.....

Let her run !!!

This is not a sexual joke but my 2 inches leaves a lot to be desired :confused:

Just fotracks, although the Euro and FV3 are not to dissimilar but being only 96 hours out let's see how they perform
This is fake news .

That is a good winter storm . I’d almost kill for that

Should we start making a list of things you'd do for a winter storm..... it's borderline disturbing Lol

Back