• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Yes, it's nice to see the models catching onto that low. But, for now, it's better to look at what's going on above (pattern) and to determine what could be lead on in the future. The changes now, changes everything in the future of weather.

Most of us are done for at least 10 days. Probably 15-20. Enjoy the time off and get some rest. I have a feeling you're going to need it.
Looking for a "typical" Gainesville winter; 2 weeks off for the Holidays just praying for a flake, and then back to the salt mine and Boom ... inside the office and it's doing something outside ... (that something is likely a cold rain, btw ... :confused:)

Looking for a "typical" Gainesville winter; 2 weeks off for the Holidays just praying for a flake, and then back to the salt mine and Boom ... inside the office and it's doing something outside ... (that something is likely a cold rain, btw ... :confused:)
I hope we can see some substantial blocking this year. You will have a shot if we get that!

Cutters help funnel down the cold so we need that, can’t depend on cold to already be down here in the SE. we score during transition periods 99.9% of the time.

Cutters help funnel down the cold so we need that, can’t depend on cold to already be down here in the SE. we score during transition periods 99.9% of the time.
Yeah, but I'd rather have a developing Gulf low that will have a text book Miller A track, entrenched with rich moisture, and deep cold air pushing south at the same time.

Ok guys, I ready for a reset after today storm. I am over the disappointment. Let’s go reel one in for us in the western parts of the southeast. #Alabama, #Mississippi, #Tennessee, #Louisiana, and #Mississippi...
I love it! We need a true Deep South Miller A/ Blizzard. Just don’t forget Georgia, most of us in GA don’t live in th mountains.

Ok guys, I ready for a reset after today storm. I am over the disappointment. Let’s go reel one in for us in the western parts of the southeast. #Alabama, #Mississippi, #Tennessee, #Louisiana, and #Mississippi...
I love it! We need a true Deep South Miller A/ Blizzard. Just don’t forget Georgia, most of us in GA don’t live in th mountains.
Sorry, forgot my Georgia friends!!!
And #Georgia!!!

HM mentioning the south is like a Christmas present!! Y’all can take all my gifts back he just gave the best one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Renewed winter storm threats for much of the country, including the South again, will resume once the EPO returns to interact with the active STJ" :weenie::weenie::weenie:

Most of us are done for at least 10 days. Probably 15-20. Enjoy the time off and get some rest. I have a feeling you're going to need it.
I’m not done! I get to see the same thing I saw yesterday and today, again this weekend! Keep it coning

Back