• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

I guess what I meant. That snow needs to drop into the upstate.

The 850 isn’t that bad for a fantasy storm that is 384 hrs away
260392368bc06fade62b9f7256fccd5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Alabama peeps lets do Christmas 2010 all over again lmao
ebf833ce5f2b3b2cf4d77a6c959bd96f.png

Even way out in voodoo land it still appears to look like rain chasing cold especially for areas in southern AL and MS. We all know how well that ends in the Southeast.

Nevertheless I'm all in.

Ok we should change the grand prize trip to the Swiss Alps and send you and Larry.

Please ... :D:p:cool:

Edit:
Actually, there's a lot of folks who deserve a "prize" here, and not necessarily from this contest ... and if anyone is deserving, it is most assuredly Larry ... ;)

Last edited:
My Alabama peeps lets do Christmas 2010 all over again lmao
ebf833ce5f2b3b2cf4d77a6c959bd96f.png

Yea!!! Best Christmas EVER!! And probably best winter 10-11. Think most of north Alabama ended up with about 20 inches total for the storms that year.

If you thought your Christmas snow chances were bad, you can assure they are even worse now that the GFS is showing a storm at hr384
There may not be a Christmas storm. But that week of Christmas maybe the gfs is just simply telling us. That’s the week to at least watch.

The answer for me is a solid "Deal" even if I don't get any more snow for the rest of the month.

After tomorrow, the next 7-10 days don't really seem to have much if any potential for any frozen precipitation across the south. However, we are seeing temperatures near to slightly below average, not above average like most recent Decembers.

upload_2018-12-9_22-30-3.png
I rarely post but have been following for a while. Can someone help me understand what this graphic means? Been following some of the polar vortex guys on Twitter. Thanks in advance. I learn so much from this forum.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-9_22-30-3.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-9_22-30-3.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 30
Back