• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

89bceb8cc179970002f27a3df079fbb0.jpg

This would be nice. Unfortunately it’s hr. 384...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The euro next weekend is much colder vs previous runs . Still not expecting anything from this other than rain
1c4a5a277f82dff67362dbd55f1a8528.png
0bec413be8c94b6cde85474261921e12.png

Models continue to try and break that western ridge down in the long range to no avail. Don’t be surprised if we’re tracking another storm towards the beginning of the new year. Active STJ and plenty of cold air hanging out to our north. You heard it here first

Damn the eps keeps trending colder and colder and faster each run . All signs point extremely cold air on our side of the globe the week of Christmas .

ARCC will like the fact the EPO looks to be headed for the tank in the long range which in our neck of the woods we will gladly take

Enjoy the extremely brief break while you can cause the Arctic is on the move

Last edited:
Models continue to try and break that western ridge down in the long range to no avail. Don’t be surprised if we’re tracking another storm towards the beginning of the new year. Active STJ and plenty of cold air hanging out to our north. You heard it here first

Yep. It wouldn’t surprise me. EPS until to trend colder and colder around Christmas and that jet is active as H&$$.

Needs to trend colder. Wish there was a big high pressure just to north

Attachments

• 82E8B0A5-8A9D-430E-8CDD-BE11DB16E3DC.png
    82E8B0A5-8A9D-430E-8CDD-BE11DB16E3DC.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 26
Needs to trend colder. Wish there was a big high pressure just to north

Lol you can’t be serious look at the amount of cold on our side of the globe . This is fantasy land of course and has zero chance of verifying . But we are starting to final see signs of a much colder pattern ahead

Lol you can’t be serious look at the amount of cold on our side of the globe . This is fantasy land of course and has zero chance of verifying . But we are starting to final see signs of a much colder pattern ahead

I guess what I meant. That snow needs to drop into the upstate.

Back